Jul 14, 2010

Story Telling Buat yang Butuh Buat Ujian Praktek Maupun Kompetisi

Hello Guys...
Ini aku ada story telling yang cocok bgt buat ujian praktek dan juga kompetisi lainnya. di baca yah...

The Necklace


Once upon a time there was a girl. Her name is Mathilda Loiuse. Mathilda was one of those preety and also charming girl who seemed to have been born throught some mistakes of fortune into wrong family. She let herself get married to a lowly-paid clerk, Frau Louisel who worked at Department of Education in Paris. She was very unhappy. Do you know why? Because of the poor apartment in which they lived, with its shabby furniture. All day long she would think of the beautiful houses with wealthy people.
Mathilda Louise had to live in a dreadful life more then they did before. Before that, Mathilda was a rich and also beautiful girl, she has a beautiful apartment, a glamour dress, and also a pretty furniture in her apartment. But now, she had to work hard. Her husband had extra worked hard at night to pay all of Mathilda’s need. Mathilda looked old now and dressed untidily.
One evening, her husband came back from the office and proudly gave her an invitation. She quickly opened and read the invitation. And she was very happy because the invitation was about a party. But suddenly, she threw the invitation angrily on the table and said with an angry look “ why you give this invitation to me my husband? You know that I don’t have a beautiful dress to go to the party with you!”
And her husband replied “ wait my wife, don’t be angry first. I have something special for you. This is surprise from me just for you my pretty wife!”
And she quickly opened her surprice from her surprice from her husband. She was angry ,angry and angry again. She was very angry because the dress was not beautiful.
She said “ what use is this to me? What do you expect me to wear if I go to the party of this kind? No my husband I can’t. I’ll never go to the party with this bad dress!”
Frau was very upset. He said “ look Mathilda! This is very beautiful dress which I buy. How much would a nnice dress cost?”
She thought for a moment, then replied “ guess, I could get one for 400 francs.”
“all right, I’ll give you 400 francs. But, remember that you must get a really nice dress!” Frau said.
“ ok my husband!” replied Mathilda with smile.
The day of the party was getting near, but Mathilda seemed sad, worried, and also nervous.
“ what’s the matter with you?” asked her husband.
“I’m annoyed because I haven’t any jewelry to wear with my dress. I will look shabby. I’d rather not to go the party!” complained Mathilda.
“go and see Mrs. Forester, your friend. And ask her to lend you some jewelry!” said Frau at last.
“that’s a good idea!” replied Mathilda.
She went to Mrs. Forester’s house to lend a beautiful jewelry.
“ hi Forester. How are you?” said Mathilda.
“I’m fine, Mathilda. By the way, why you come to my house? I’m very busy now. I don’t have any time. Tell me!” said Forester.
“ok Forester. I won’t to be a long here. I just want lend your jewelry because tomorrow I have a party with my husband. Can you lend me please?” said Mathilda with hopefully.
“a party? That’s great! Ok, I’ll lend you my jewelry. But, keep my jewelry beautiful, don’t broke my jewelry, don’t lost my jewelry, doesn’t make it bad or dirty. Ok!” said Forester.
“ ok, thank you very much my friend. I’ll take care of your jewelry!”said Mathidla with happy.
So the day of the party arrived. Mathilda was great success. She looked pretty and charming. Everyman in the party admired him and everywoman in the party was very jelous of her beauty. She felt very satisfied with her appearance.
Returning home tiredly, she took of her coat and stood in front of the mirror. Suddenly she gave a cry. The diamond necklace was no longer there.
She said “ oh no..! where is the diamond?” then she cried.
The husband replied “ sstt… don’t be sad my wife. Wa can find it quickly as long as we can. We’ll try to find it.”
They looked for it everywhere, but the diamond was lost.
“oh no my husband! The diamond was lost. What must I say to Mrs. Forester?” said Mathilda upset and cried.
“ok, I’m thinking! We must to return the diamond to Mrs. Forester. We must get some money to buy that diamond.” Said Frau confused.
Now the problem was how to return the diamond to Mrs. Forester. The diamond cost 36,000 francs. Frau had to get 18,000 francs his father left for him and borrowed another 18,000 francs. At last they got the money and the first problem was over come.
One Sunday, as she was walking on the road to get fresh air, she met Mrs. Forester. Mrs. Forester hardly recognized her. But, Mathilda was very afraid to meet her. Finally, she had to tell about the lost diamond. She told her about the lost diamond.
Mrs. Forester, terribly upset, took her friend’s hands in her own and said “ oh my poor Mathilda! My diamond was imitation! It was worth 500 francs at the most!”
Oh, really? Said Mathilda.
“but I must to return your imitation diamond. I give you 500 francs to buy the new one!” said Mathilda again.
“no friend! Save your money for your need!” replied Forester.
“thank you very much Forester. You are my best friend. I don’t know what the next happen to me if you are not my friend! Thank you very much my friend!” said Mathilda happy.
“ ok, don’t mention it!” replied Forester.

The End


We can get a lesson from the story. We must said to thanks for GOD. Because He has give us our need, althuogh its not make us satisfied. That’s the best way for us to do something different. Thanks GOD, You have give us everything what we need. So, don’t be a greedy people.

Thank you.





SI PUNGGUK

Long time ago there was on the moon a beautiful garden,full of all kinds of flowers and uncommon plants. And one of these was si pungguk. A good looking young man of low birth,who came there to take a bath or to pass his leasur time with his brother. One day,when si pungguk was walking there he found a group of young girls gathering flowers,and he saw a beatifull girl in the company of the ladies and he immediately fell in love with her. And he wanted her to be his wife. And then he met with burung dewata,a bird of the god who was also in the garden. Noticed this si pungguk asked,”Burung Dewata whose garden is this?” “listen pungguk!!”burung dewata answered. “You aren’t of noble birth. You’re poor!! You must be aware with your condition,if you don’t want to be humiliated by these people. So don’t hope anything!!”
But si pungguk didn’t care of these word. He determined to have his own way and see the princess so as to propose her. As was expected,his proposal was rejected,but not because he if lower birth but because the girl was already engaged to another. Pungguk was very sad and always passed the time in the garden all day,refleting on his love.
Noticing this bintang condong felt sorry for him and advised him:”Dear pungguk, why don’t you go to the mountain top to pray?if you challenge these people of noble birth it will be of no use. They hava a lot of assistance. Forget all, and please go.”
In the mean time, princess purnama bulan was allowed to take a wlk in the garden everyday,but only in the company of the ladies. Mega, awan and some others. This prevented pungguk from coming closer.
Mad with love, he decided to see her in the palace,but the ladies warned him of the danger he could encounter. He could arouse suspicion and nobody could foretell what would happen to him. Nevertheless,some of them who pitied with him promise to take his messages to the princess.
“May I meet her?” pungguk asked.
A time was settled for them to meet each other. And then her ladies mega and awan the clouds introduce him to the princess. “Follow me. .!” mega said.
Not long after that he saw the princess was sitting in the garden.
While both mega and awn stayed outside.
“Princess” pungguk strated. “I love you. Will u be my wife?”
“I love you too.” Princess responded. “But I can’t do anything,my father was already engaged me to another. And therefore we have to part again.”
Pungguk was happy to know that the princess accepted his love but he disliked of the idea to parting from her again.
Then he was walking until the mountain top, he prayed there. Not long after that merpati come and said,”Pungguk, in all your sorrow your forgetting god. Believe him, who knows may come true one day.”
When he had for forty days,the princes went to garden hoping to see her beloved one. How disappointed she was not to find him there. “Where has he gone?” she asked. But no one of them could say where he was except cendrawasih who told say how sad pungguk was. Then princess purnama bulan immediately sent word hat she would give him anything he desired. And then pungguk knew about her promised and he come back to the garden.
On his arrival the stars were singing lonely pitying pungguk who had no chance at all of saying goodbye to reach other. And then she gave pungguk a veil, thus they parted. Lonely si pungguk walked in the garden. All of a sudden garuda stood in front of him and recognizing the veil as being princess purnama bulan’s, garuda seized him. Si pungguk couldn’t free him self,garuda was much stronger than he. And the garuda instructed his friends to killed pungguk. And at last, rajawali’s sword cleft his head. Blood flowed out of the wound and gandasuli pushed him into the water of the lake. Si pungguk died and garuda left the dead body decaying in the mud. When princess purnama bulan was hearing what happened with si pungguk she was very sad but she didn’t show her feelings fearing that the same would happen to her.
On pungguk’s dead body grew mushroom, which by a supernatural power changed into living creature, birds. These birds fell off the moon and landed on high tree on earth. As they held of a branch they looked upwards and feld homesick. They made efford but in vain. Their wings were to short and out of nostalgia they called “pungguk. .pungguk”
People said that up to the present day this call can often usually at full moon. The pungguk birds is then sitting on the higest branch of a tree. By day it keep silent in its nest but by night it flies outside and farever calling “pungguk. . pungguk”

No comments: