Mar 22, 2011

MY SUNDAY ROUTINE

MY SUNDAY ROUTINE

Every Sunday, I always get up at 7 am. I get up late because at Saturday night I went to someplace with my boyfriend or my friends. After that, I clean my room and then I go to take a bath. I buy some food in the food stall, especially nasi pecel. Every Sunday in the morning, my family and I always buy nasi pecel and we eat together. While we eat nasi pecel together, we watch television in the living room together. We usually watch cartoon for example Doraemon, Sinchan and Korosuke.
And after all of the cartoon is end, it is exactly at 10 am. My family and I usually go to some place to get a recreation. And if my father has to go to work in Sunday. Because the big boss of my father always call my father to go to his office to go to work even in Sunday. So, we have to stay at home.
But, if we have to stay at home, I always call my boyfriend to visit to my house. Or I do something with my brother, such as playing playstation, sing a songs in my karaoke’s room, playing badminton in the yard, and do something to relax our soul.

At 12 o’clock, my family and I have our lunch together. After that, we pray dzuhur together and we go to take a rest till 3 pm. At 3 pm my mom always wake me up to pray azhar and then I clean my house with my brother and sister. While we clean my house, my mom always make somefood, for example jelly, a cake, frying food and etc.

At 5 pm, I go to take a bath. And then I do my homework for the next day, Monday. After the day become dark, I pray maghrib together with my family. In the evening, my family and I always in the living room to watch television together while eating somefood that my mom’s had made it in the afternoon.

At 9 pm, we have to go to our room to go to bed. But, I never go to bed before at 11 pm. I usually watch television in my room till 11 pm. After I feel very sleepy, I have to go to bed at 11 pm.

So, I always spare my time in Sunday with my family because everyday except Sunday, we never together as good as possible. That’s about my Sunday routine activity.

No comments: